The site is free to use and focuses on fund and product information, serving the needs of more than a quarter of a million private individuals and 30,000 professional investors.
Analyse the UK’s main investment vehicles
FE Trustnet facilitates the analysis of unit trusts, OEICs, investment trusts, equities, offshore funds, ETFs, passive funds, structured products and life and pension funds.
More insight at your fingertips
You can access information about FE’s comprehensive, independent ratings through the Trustnet site.
News and research
- FE Trustnet does not break the news; it explains it. Look beyond the headline numbers with
award winningresearch and analysis
- Topical news features are supplied by experienced journalists covering a range of areas – including asset allocation, sectors, fund managers and fund selection
- Get a comprehensive overview of individual funds across a variety of investment databases
- Coverage includes prices, performance, ratings, holdings, sector and region breakdowns, fund manager details and charges
Investment analysis tools
- Benefit from a free range of fund tools that are designed to offer in-depth research and analysis of funds and fund data – all underpinned by a powerful Portfolio Tool
- Measure portfolio performance, analyse the holdings/sectors/asset class of all funds, track other funds on a watch list, and chart funds against benchmarks and other funds/sectors
Education for self-directed investors
- A wide range of educational guides
that all our users – from novice investors looking to open an ISA, to IFAs wanting further information on more complicated investment vehicles – have the right information at their fingertips. ensure
- FE Trustnet explains the complex world of investments to self-directed investors, from sector profiles explaining how each IMA sector works, to guides on key investment concepts, and detailed profiles of the methods employed by leading investment management teams.