Investment research needn’t be difficult. Take advantage of your Excel skills and reduce your exposure to online software with FinXL. Access the same high-quality data from FE used to power FE Trustnet and FE Analytics using simple calls within Excel. FE FinXL is perfect for bespoke data analysis or regular management reports.
Keep your data up-to-date
Combining market leading data with Microsoft technology, FinXL allows the unrivalled creation, editing and refreshing of reports plus the retrieval and updating of thousands of data items in seconds directly into Excel.
Add value with flexible reporting
The breadth and quality of our investment data sets us apart; our extensive range of onshore, offshore and international funds, life, pensions, ETFs, investment trusts, equities and more is at your fingertips.
We offer easy integration. A single Microsoft Excel add-in gives you access to the full suite of reports to build bespoke templates or match your own regular outputs
To get started, all you need is Microsoft Excel, a handful of pre-requisites (installed as part of the package) and access to the internet.
Easy integration with your own data sources and templates to populate any existing reporting formats.
- Bulk call thousands of instruments instantly from any list of identifiers
- Drill down to underlying constituents for quick comparative breakdown analysis
- Historical performance data with ranking
- Easy retrieval of full historical performance constituents and AUM
- Ability to rebase into all currencies
- Rapid calculation of ratio statistics over multiple periods
- Full suite of factsheet fields refreshed in real time. No need to wait for next business day.
- Full direct integration with FE Analytics for the ultimate analysis package
Don’t take our word for it
‘We need to know what we are looking at is consistent and using FinXL I know that in column C4 there will always be the answer I’m looking for. It gave us a lot more confidence in the ability to deliver.’
Wellian Investment Solutions