FE is looking for an ambitious individual to join the commercial team of FE Trustnet and assist in developing the website’s content distribution channels.
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in an ad ops environment with a desire to broaden their current role and become client facing. We have recently launched an unrivalled content distribution product and we need someone to help us take the offering to the next level.
FE Trustnet is the UK’s leading online fund research platform serving the needs of private and professional investors. The site exists to help investors make better informed investment decisions.
- Ensure external content appears online accurately and on time
- Liaise with client marketing/content teams. Assist them with their content distribution strategies
- Work within FE Trustnet sales team
- Become a core member of FE Trustnet and the broader company
- Assist ad ops when necessary
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The successful applicant will be expected to deal with people at all levels within the asset management industry both internally and externally
- Previous experience in financial services is preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Full working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Prepared to use own initiative
- Working knowledge of the following useful