BAs working in product environment are referred to as Product Consultants and this role is part of a team that focuses on product development.
The role is full time (37.5 hours per week) and based at the Woking Office.
The role will involve some areas of the following, but level of involvement will depend on the individual’s targets/focus within the team, and business need to support the Head of Advisory Products Delivery.
Assisting the Head of Advisory Products Delivery in the following areas:
- Product Development from design to delivery
- Conceptualising / designing new product ideas
- Capturing requirements / writing new user stories
- Supporting the development and testing teams.
- Reviewing test cases
- Performing UAT for the product
- Acting as 3rd line support for the product
- Liaising with different teams that support or depend on the product
- Stakeholder demos
Other roles / expectations:
Able to train Junior Product Consultants
- Able to acquire an excellent fund knowledge
- Able to acquire good technical knowledge
- Able to acquire good understanding of FEs products
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Advance understanding of MS Excel
- Solid experience of working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
- Analytical with a good grasp of technical requirements
- Proven effective stakeholder management skills.
- Comfortable working autonomously whilst being part of a team.
- Willing to engage in all areas of the business to develop knowledge
- Highly motivated and comfortable working to multiple deadlines.
- Industry fund knowledge would be an advantage.
- Diligent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.