The position is full-time and will be based at the company’s Chennai office. The successful applicant would have a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience with at least 2 years as a SCRUM Master. The job involves coordinating between the Project/Product managers in the UK office and in-house software development, testing, design teams to ensure successful implementation of new functionalities to FE’s Trustnet web portal.
As a SCRUM Master:
- Serve as a full time Scrum Master.
- Implement effective SCRUM process
- Guide the team to practice agile processes efficiently
- Mentor and monitor process improvements and provide feedback
- Identify and assess impediments and work along with the team in addressing them
- Validate requirements.
- Interact with Product owner and understand requirements through mails and conference calls.
- Stay updated on the deliverables to be completed
- Maintain transparency between on-shore and off-shore
- Periodic review and propose necessary changes to the process or team
- Focus on continuous improvements and incremental delivery by the team
- Train new resources on SCRUM process and practices
As a Business Analyst:
- Analyse and capture requirements in an Agile software development environment.
- Decompose Epics into Features and User Stories down to detailed functional and non-functional requirements.
- Interact with Product owners and stay updated on product vision and roadmap
- Develop business and system use cases.
- Maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Work with the Design team to create user interfaces.
- Partner with the technical leads or Managers to help with continuous improvement in team of productivity, product quality, and lead time in delivering value to end users.
- Work closely with the Development, Data and Software testing teams during the various stages of development & delivery and respond to queries raised by stakeholders.
- Ensure that all project related documentation are up-to-date throughout the life of the project.
Document and manage business rules, risks, issues and dependencies.
- As a Second line of support, partner with other team members to troubleshoot and resolve production incidents.
Key Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of an Agile development environment
- Good knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Willingness to engage in all areas of the business to develop one’s knowledge in them.
Beneficial Technical Skills
Working knowledge and experience in a fund management / financial services company or in projects of a similar nature.
Key Behavioural Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good Project coordination and organising skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm