FE is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who possesses comprehensive product and market knowledge in primarily in the Asset Management sector. The successful candidate will be joining a team of hard-working skilled sales professionals working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that offers excellent rewards.
The position is full-time (37.5 hours per week) based in London and will report to the Head of New Business sales.
- Hit New Business revenue target
- Working closely with Head of New Business Sales to identify new business opportunities from new business accounts through accurate sales planning.
- Focus on solution-based selling
- Delivery of strong client service offering from pitching to closing and delivering the deal
- Maximising new business opportunities in existing accounts through close client contact & strategic new business campaigns.
- Maximising revenues of existing client accounts.
- Developing a strong understanding and awareness of the FE proposition in respect of the Asset Management sector in order that highly targeted sales campaign and product sales plans can be built.
- Skilled sales professional with a minimum of 3 years sales experience in a B2B sales environment, ideally in the Asset Management sector and selling financial data and large solutions
- Experience in the Fund data sector.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Impeccable relationship building and influencing skills at all levels, including key decision makers.
- A proven track record of personal sales achievement is needed as well as having a solid record of consistent new business wins.
- Highly organised and ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Possess a real enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
- Have a genuine interest in FE’s core business.
- Excellent communication skills.
Other Skills include;
Experience working in SF
Excel to Intermediary standard
PPT as above.
Competitive salary and benefits package for successful applicant. To apply, please send your CV to Rebecca Spink, HR Assistant: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICANTS 12th January 2018