Working within our customer support team and with the wider FE Business you will help better serve our global customers in the UK and around the world.
FE’s Customer Support team is the place for people who love a good challenge, are smart problem-solvers and can deliver exceptional service. This fast-paced support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to creating long lasting relationships with top Asset Management Companies, Financial Advisors and Financial Institutions by delivering the exceptional service.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Handle customer queries through calls/mails and live chat
- Respond to customer queries based on their priority and urgency levels daily by identifying their cause and providing an appropriate solution
- Work with internal departments when issues are identified and follow up to ensure quick resolution
- Deliver excellent first line support for Customers from Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, UK etc.
Key Technical Skills
- Experience managing complex customer issues
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English and be able to articulate well
- Have a genuine interest to interact with clients and build a good rapport
- Are smart, are a problem solver and like working with numbers
- Have an open mind and be keen to learn and understand all aspects of how FE and the fund industry works
- Are proactive without waiting to be told what needs to be done
- Be open to working in shifts - UK & General Shift – all on rotational basis (late shifts come with an attractive Shift and Food Allowance as well as Cab Service)
- As part of the knowledge transfer process, the candidate, on selection, will be required to travel to FE's UK office and hence must hold a valid passport and be willing to travel
Knowledge of the financial industry, specifically fund data will be an added advantage though not mandatory.