The position is full-time and would be based at the company’s Chennai office. The successful applicant would have 1 - 2 years' relevant experience and be responsible for collection, validation & analysis of Mutual fund data.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collection, validation, analysis of mutual fund information.
- Updating the mutual fund information into our databases in a timely manner.
- Perform quality checks.
- Communicate with UK and Offshore asset management companies via email/telephone.
- Provide clarifications to clients’ queries based on priority and urgency levels.
- Extract and provide various project-related reports as required by the manager.
Key Technical Skills
- Possess basic knowledge of Mutual funds and/or of the financial sector.
- Proficient in MS Office (including MS Outlook)
Key Behavioural Skills
- Very good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and come up with ideas to enhance the process.
- Ability to achieve the defined SLA standards with regard to Turn Around Time, Work accuracy etc. and maintain them throughout one’s tenure in the department.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts relating to Mutual funds and be able to apply them in the work.