The position is full-time and would be based at the company’s Chennai office. The successful applicant would have 2 - 4 years' relevant experience and be required to design, develop, test and maintain .NET-based web applications as per the client specifications.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analyse, test and resolve issues relating to Software performance.
- Provide post-working hours and on-call production support if required.
Key Technical Skills
- Good in ASP.NET using C#, .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and above
- SQL Server 2005/SQL Server 2008 R2
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Exposure in web services and WCF
- Exposure to WPF with XAML
- Should process agile/scrum developement process
Beneficial Technical Skills
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming methodology.
- Knowledge in commonly used Design Patterns
- Proficiency in writing loosely coupled and extensible code
- Knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Domain knowledge in Mutual Funds and Equities
Key Personal Skills
- Agility - able to cope with changing requirements
- Lateral thinking - many of the problems you face will be new to the business and no 'right answer' exists
- Process orientated - process is essential to ensure consumers can accommodate change
- Dynamic – should be collaborative, flexible, accommodative and communicate effectively
- Confident - Working in a team of experienced, passionate engineers; you must be able to have and communicate your opinion
- Ownership - Show appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions.
- Excellent communication – Product owners & Business Analysts will be looking to you to communicate how and why to follow a certain process or solution. They will be expecting you to explain clearly the logic of all solutions.